The CFBMatrix Weekly Picks Against the Vegas Favorite
The Original #UpsetAlert
YTD: #UpsetAlert Results: 10-8
Often imitated, never duplicated. Since I started the #UpsetAlerts last year it has quickly become a fan, reader and listener favorite. And for good reason. They are fun and are correct at a rate over double that of Vegas dogs winning.
If this is your first time visiting, you are not going to find a bunch of slides to jack up page counts or crazy calls hoping one big upset comes from 10 different big games just to get folks talking and riled up. No, I want to post winners. I want to be right.
Whether it is just a game or two one week or 5+ games the next, my goal is to use the CFBMatrix trends and system to find winners. While I know that even 50% correct on teams that are 2,3 and sometimes 4:1 dogs for a season is a great record.
HEY!!!!!! You want another tool for finding upsets and winners? You MUST start following the Formula 1. and 2.0 test predictions in the RED PILL BLOG! Two weeks of testing ATS in CFB is 54-29-3 and one week of NFL 11-3 ATS! Find it! Now!
((LISTEN)) Week 5 Upset Alerts Breakdown
Tier I #UpsetAlerts – (YTD 4-2)
(Updated Sept 22, 2013)
- Notre Dame +3.5 at home vs Oklahoma – Loser
- Purdue at home +3.5 vs Northern Illinois - Loser
- West Virginia +18.5 over Oklahoma State – Winner
Tier II – ytd 4-4
- Virginia Tech (+7.5) at Georgia Tech – Winner
- Iowa State +3.5 at Tulsa – Winner
- Iowa +1 at Minnesota – Winner
- USC +7.5 at Arizona State - Loser
Tier III (YTD 2-2)
These tier III picks are a random non-AQ match up each week.
- Toledo +3 at Ball State- Loser